Please use the below form if you need to report any issues related to council services.

If you wish to report confidential anti-social behaviour issues to the Housing Department, please email; or to report confidential planning enforcement issues to the Planning Department, please email

To mark the location of the issue you are reporting, type in the address in the Location field below, or click on the map to drop a pin at a specific point.

You can also submit a photo which will allow us to make an initial assessment of the issue.

Whatever the issue might be, this is now the quickest and easiest way to make us aware of it.